The Stupeflix API is a complete toolkit to create & process videos, photos, audio and html within your apps.
For each task listed in the menu, you will find various use-cases that illustrate the medias and data you can produce with the Stupeflix API.
Each use-case is illustrated by code examples in various programming languages, but please note that these programming languages are not requirement : all these code examples do is implementing classic HTTP request and response behaviour that you can implement on your own with the programming language of your choice.
Each use-case has the same structure:
- Set up the Authorization header that identifies you and your API key (create or manage your own keys here).
- Set up the tasks' parameters.
- Send a POST request to the /create method, with the parameters serialized in json into the body of the request.
- Receive the response and deserialize the json body containing the task's status with its key identifier.
- Send a GET request to the /status method, with the task key as a query string parameter.
- Receive the response and deserialize the json body containing the status and result if it's successful.
No CC required