Create a video from a definition written in SXML, our video description language.
Control the finest details of editing via XML, with full access to the templates library of Studio, our consumer app.
Each use-case has the same structure:
- Set up the Authorization header that identifies you and your API key (create or manage your own keys here).
- Set up the tasks' parameters.
- Send a POST request to the /create method, with the parameters serialized in json into the body of the request.
- Receive the response and deserialize the json body containing the task's status with its key identifier.
- Send a GET request to the /status method, with the task key as a query string parameter.
- Receive the response and deserialize the json body containing the status and result if it's successful.