Create a video from a definition written in SXML, our video description language.
Control the finest details of editing via XML, with full access to the templates library of Studio, our consumer app.
Each use-case has the same structure:
- Set up the Authorization header that identifies you and your API key (create or manage your own keys here).
- Set up the tasks' parameters.
- Send a POST request to the /create method, with the parameters serialized in json into the body of the request.
- Receive the response and deserialize the json body containing the task's status with its key identifier.
- Send a GET request to the /status method, with the task key as a query string parameter.
- Receive the response and deserialize the json body containing the status and result if it's successful.
Mix videos, photos, music, text into automatically edited videos
Use automatic templates from the Studio, or add maps, Text-to-Speech synthesis... Get creative, go crazy!
Export to many different video resolutions with 'profile' (default is 360p)
Stream a preview generated on the fly with 'preview'
Choose a custom time for the thumbnail image with 'thumbnail_time' (default 1.0 second)
Choose an antialiasing level (1 to 4, default 4) with 'antialias'
Get a callback request to your web server when a video is generated with 'url_callback'
Get a callback request to your web server when a video failed to generate with 'url_errback'
No CC required